Test Centre Waiting Room Opening
Good news! The proposed date for the waiting room opening could be the 18th Dec. The rules will be:
- ADI’s wait with candidate at car till the examiner arrives for sign up, then they can go into waiting room.
- Use hand sanitiser provided on entry to waiting room.
- Scan into DTC using QR code if no phone complete sign in slip and place in envelope provided for Track and Trace.
- All touch points in waiting room cleaned using wipes provided, then place them in the bin provided for PPE only.
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
- Maximum occupancy 10.
- No food or drink allowed whatsoever.
- Toilet facilities are for accompanying drivers and ADI’s with someone on Test.
- Stay socially distanced at all times.